Old 15-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Jim Lewis

On 14 Jan 2005 at 18:57, Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

Well, I will be stepping down as webmaster as soon as we've found, and
trained, a suitable replacement.

You know how big sports programs, big corporate boards (is there
a difference?) all conduct a "nationwide search" for a successor
to the coach/president then hire the owner's kid brother?

Well, we can TRULY say our search will be worldwide! Thanks to
the wonders of the Internet you can do this from anywhere. And
I'm sure that Nic's kid brother (if he has one) isn't
interested.

So if you feel you meet the qualifications Nic set out, and
don't mind the astounding rate of pay we offer ($0.00 per hour
of work!) and the hours (endless as desired) please get in touch
with Nic and see how you mesh. The key word, of course, is
"suitable" and only Nic knows what that is. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++