Old 20-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Warwick

In article ,
says...
The message MPG.1c57c6aaacaf3d69989905@dalai
from Warwick contains these words:

I bought a bay sprigling for a quid at a local scout sale. I plated it
in the bit of the garden plan that says "large Bay".

I suppose there's no point asking what's an affordable afper

Erm... Long story about a joke that went too far. An afper is a denizen
of Alt.Fan.Pratchett. One of the regulars there has a business domain of
affordable-leather.co.uk. Yes, that kind of leather product. I believe
that various domains were registered by those of us in the thread.
Affordable Hedgehogs, prawns, hamsters and cloggies were all in the
list...

Since I'd registered it, I decided to use it and failing any inspiration
for a better domain name, I've hung on to it.

And erm.. that's it really.

Warwick