Old 21-01-2005, 05:20 AM
madgardener

Howz it going Pat? looks like the flower of the Spathphillium, and the
flower of the Arum lily.........(and a few more I can't name off the top of
me head) really cool and quite an accomplishment when we get houseplants to
flower like they do in the wild. I remember how thrilled I was when my
Sanseveria bloomed the first time. And it was fragrant and very fairy like
flowers too. Thanks for sharing!
madgardener
"Pat Fish1" wrote in message
Thought you folks might like to check my blog for the pic of my flowering
chinese evergreen. Well I've never seen such a thing in my life and it

does
look a little obscene.

Also, all of my gardening posts are now listed on the sidebar for quick

access.
Clicks to my cherished indoor plants are available on that sidebar as

well.

http://patfish.blogspot.com/2005/01/...g-chinese.html

Pat Fish/Delaware

Visit My Blog: