Old 20-01-2005, 08:41 PM
zxcvbob

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:48:05 -0600, zxcvbob
wrote:

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:16:10 -0600, zxcvbob wrote:

Rocoto Peppers

They probably like cool temps. The problem is the extremely long
season. (I've only tried them once and gave up. YMMV) Yes, they are
C. pubescens, and the plants are interesting.

I belive my season is longer than yours since I'm in the south, but I
wonder if the heat and humidity would adversly affect them? Maybe
I'll try one as a test this year.

Penelope

They should do very well in the south if you plant them in very bright
shade or partial sun. They won't do so well in full sun -- or at least
that's what I've read.

Tsk, now you've done it. I'll have to plant one just to see if I can
grow it!

Like I need another pepper to add to my list!

Penelope

Are you gonna grow the red ones or the yellow ones? ;-)

Bob