Old 20-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Susan Erickson

Default New Orchid Digest.

Just came today. "Weird & Wonderful - No Need to Shave: Bearded
Orchids Down Under" by Ron Parsons caught my attention.
We have had some of these on ABPO But the photos are of:
Calochilus paludosus at Agnes Banks Nature Reserve,
Calochilus campestris at Castlereagh Nature Reserve,
Calochilus herbaceus at Labillardiere Estate on S. Bruny Island,
Calochilus robertsonii at Agnes Banks Nature Reserve.
All are close views of bearded lips.
Caleana major , Diuris aurea, and Cymbidium suave are also
included... but we have been gifted with better photos from our
crew.

Now I have to go read - But it just made me remember all the
great photos that have been shared.
SuE