Old 21-01-2005, 12:23 AM
keith ;-\)

Hi Sandra,the best advise I could give you from my own ups & downs growing
orchids is DON`T overwater & don`t pamper them tooooo much!I know its hard
not to when you only have two plants,but they do thrive on a bit of rough &
tumble.My very first phal i have to admit to killing it by overwatering it,
in its decorative pot sitting in water .This is the best way to kill a phal!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Tom Randy" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:48:11 -0800, sandra wrote:

So, will my 2 plants die out with just a few days of lower humidity
than usual?

Your plants will be just fine.

This time, I was thinking about getting someone to install those whole
house humidifiers, but I'm going to settle on a room humidifer for
right now, just because of my plants.

A room humidifier is good enough really. For you and the plants.

Tom