Old 21-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-01-21, spiral_72 wrote:
Ignoring the air present in the container when it was sealed, and
introducing 1 Kg (2.2lbs) of dry ice in my 6.813 L tank, while the air
in my living room is 24 C (75 F)
final pressure inside the tank will be 8238.7 psi.

Oh, crap.

Well, the problem I can think of, even if you put less in:

CO2 is heavier than air. So if the pressure isn't high enough,
it'll just sit in your bottle and not do anything fun or interesting.

On the other hand, that strikes me as a better idea than winning a
Darwin award, as one poster suggested... ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."