Old 21-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
Oh come now, they weren't just insensitive. I had intended to be as
offensive as possible, but perhaps I failed. I admit to being anti-American,
but that view is based on their Foreign Policy, not on any racial creed. I
hope that by showing them how they have made themselves hated, even in
countries they think love them, they might change. It's a kind of
e-missionary work I suppose.
This particular lady did however ask for it with her daft Barbie-Doll
posting on a uk newsgroup. I sympathise with her neighbours, if they exist.
With any luck she'll stay away now.

What has any of this to do with gardening?
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.