Old 21-01-2005, 08:21 PM
dt

Katra wrote:

In article ,
escape wrote:

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:44:59 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

escape wrote:

And Ivory liquid was once a pure soap, now is a detergent. If soap is to
be
used as a surfactant, I suggest Dr. Bonner's peppermint or eucalyptus
liquid
soap.

The one we use is castille soap or something like that. Got it at CM.

Yes, Dr. Bonner's is castille soap. What is CM?

Central Market. :-)

Sun Harvest carries it too.

Kat

And, of course, the hippie-dippie food co-op ;-) :
http://www.wheatsville.com/

Everybody should buy at least one bottle of Dr. B's, just to get to read
the label. http://www.drbronner.com/

DT
www.thehungersite.com