Old 21-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Keith

I was going to suggest Keepers near Maidstone as well

Plus why limit yourself by location, almost anywhere in the UK can do
bare root by next day delivery.

Yesterday I had 12 mixed fruit and ornamental trees delivered from Paul
Jasper

He even sent them out before receiving my Cheque .. very trusting.
I had enough trees for a small orchard from him last year as well.
All were very good value, well grown, only problem for me is he does not
do Birches and I want a lot of them!

http://www.jaspertrees.co.uk/

I have also bought from J Tweedie

also look here
http://www.hdra.org.uk/factsheets/gg22.htm

Not Fruit but if you want some really good young rare ornamental trees
(probably year old seedlings all sent potted up ready for potting on or
planting out directly) then you really should download the list from
Norfields

I have had several Acers Magnolias etc from him all established very
well and they do do Birches so they areon this years order!

http://www.norfields.co.uk/

Magwitch wrote:
We need to get an orchard and a two-sided espaliered boundary around our
vegetable plot planted soon! Any recommendations for nurseries in East
Anglia - Suffolk, Norfolk or Essex and preferably online?

Also any suggestions for the to-be-espaliered pear varieties?