Old 22-01-2005, 08:35 AM

It's not air, it's O2 degassing in the Reactor(it's got as much lower
solulbility than CO2).

This is why I use a venturi to control the level on the internal design
and the external design CO2 DIY I suggest folk to try out, they cost 3
for the internal and it's the easiest to use.

As this bubble buids up and reaches a pre set level, then it'll expell
the excess gases, maintaining efficiency throughout the day through a
venturi action. This also increases O2 saturation as well.

See www.BarrReport.com

Register a user name and password, then go to image galleries and
you'll see the simple design that uses a 2$ piece of plastic and a
powerhead. Looks good as well and is small.
Takes 10 minutes or so to make.

It'll be awhile before the external DIY model is put up there for the
general public.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Regards,