Old 22-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Xi Wang

Hi Dr. Hicks,

Thanks for your response. To answer your questions, when the plant last
flowered, they seemed normal....actually, the flowers were great which
is why I really really really hope I don't lose this one. It's a really
nice harlequin Phal. Sogo Pearl, yellow with medium size plum blotches
evenly distributed, and the flowers are pretty flat. As far as I could
tell, there was no sign of anything wrong. It is currently growing a
new leaf, and the leaf is not showing anything resembling what I'm
seeing in the old and dying leaves. If it's a virus, it's not like
anything I've come across in my internet searches. I suppose I will
just leave it for now and see what happens.

PS. I don't think I will be doing any testing, as a new plant would
probably cost less!

Cheers,
Xi