Old 22-01-2005, 08:20 PM
USENET READER

Talk about believing lies, a few posts back, you claimed it was the
Republicans
who were responsible for allowing illegal aliens into the US. That's a
whopper!
Any time the issue of illegal immigration comes up, everyone knows it's
the
Democrats that pander to the illegals and routinely try to paint
Republicans who try
to do anything to stop it as some kind of uncaring racist. The
conservatives rule
the Republican party today, and if they had their way, the would take
measures
to stop illegal immigration.

Actually I blame both sides, but since the rich business owners give 8
to 10 times more money to the GOP, then doesn't it make sense that the
GOP is the party responsible for this stuff?

Since 9/11, Bush has been trying to get everyone to support his policies
based on FEAR! Yet, we have these open borders to the south and anyone
can and does cross them. We should close them down and we have the
tehnology to do so - but we won't. Why? Because bg business is paying
off whatever politicians will take their money - and this includes Dems
too - wants to keep the supply of workers high and therefore the prices
for labor low.

How many bills to deal with illegal immigration have been introduced by
Democrats?
Clinton had 8 years to deal with it, did he do anything? Which party
was running
around California a year ago trying to change the law so illegal
alliens could get drivers
licenses? As I recall, the Terminator put the kabosh on that, didn't
he?

Actually - there were more restrictions on illegal immigrants during the
CLinton years than under Bush - in the last 4 years the problem has
gotten worse. In NC, there are now 500,000 illegal immigrants in the
state and they are pushing down wages, and using up services that they
don't pay taxes for. That is one of the problems that governents have
all over the country!