Old 23-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Neill

"USENET READER" wrote in message
ink.net...

Gregor wrote:

Right - another one of those urban myths - a wrench in the door. Notice
it isn't you that found the wrench. What brand of wrench was it anyway?
Dingleberry - they don't use a regular wrench to build cars on an
assembly line - they use air-powered tools. What are you gonna tell me
now - that the union guys went out and bought boxes of Mac Tools to
leave in the doors of cars?

Actually - it is management's fault when there is a strike or a work
slowdown. That is usually because management wouldn't bargain fairly
with the workers. If management stops treating workers like tools that
can be worked hard until they break then be replaced with illegal
immigrant workers, then workers won't need to strike!

Right, it's always somebody else's fault. I'm beginning to detect a distinct
theme in you dialogue. You're one ****ed off, repressed demofag, aren't you"

Thanks for sharing with the group. You're the best laugh I've had all day!

Neill