Old 23-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Farm1

"sunrise farm" wrote in message
news:FhMHd.125958$

We have 50 acres of land (20 acres of paddocks and 30 of bush) on the mid
north coast of NSW that came with a one room shack and some fruit trees.
As there are 6 of us the shack isn't big enough so we've put up a 12 x 12
colourbond shed next to the shack. We think it's going to take about a

year
to build a house, so this is home until then.

Wow, 6 of you! That is a big tribe these days. More willing workers
hopefully :-))

So what do you plan to do with your land? And what sort of plans do you
have for the house?

Don't let him do that. He'll turn into a lying mongrel who thinks that
people will believe any old lie they are told - oops I forgot, they do
believe any old lie they are told!

But they conveniently forget they were ever lied to apparently and just

vote
the buggers in again *sigh*

Yes, sad ain't it.

Maybe Pete could start a new trend in politicians? Say he's out fishing

and
bloody well mean it! lol

Nah Pete is too honest to take it on. He has some principles.