Old 23-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Richard Sexton

In article .com,

See www.BarrReport.com

Register a user name and password,

Well, seems like "register a user name" is lamespeak for "I want
$12.95". I have nothing against a man trying to make a buck and I wish
you many happy customers. But let's call a spade a spade here... you're
not looking for a username, you're looking for money. At least have
enough pride in what you do to be straightforward about it.

I appreciate your tip, but I'll pass on the "registration".

Perhaps you missed Tom's original announcement. What he's got
is already on the net. Google will find you all of it. But
he'd editied it all down into one coherant website. Some
people think this is worth thirteen bucks and buy in. Some
don't and can get the information freely by investing their time
instead of Tom's. Some people think their time is worth more than
a large can of TetraMin.

With all dues respect I'm not sure anybody here
cares which option you pick (or why).

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org