Old 23-01-2005, 09:51 AM

Yep, it's FREE:-)
And it's really FREE,
F_R_E_E, FREE.

I'm doing some changes to the site to make it more user friendly in the
coming days to make finding the public freebies much easier and
allowing the subscribers to navigate it easier. I originally wanted to
stay away from a forum type format, but things have evolved and taken a
life of their own.

But both you and Oz have misunderstood my intent, so I am attempting to
rectify so that others might not run into this same issue. It's netiher
of your fault, I certainly do not hold either of you in anyway at
fault. Just trying to help and if things are misunderstood, I'll work
on that also.

But preventing the misunderstanding will go a long way to help as
well.That's my bad. I'm not much of a web site type of guy.........I've
been on the web for years, but I do research on algae and aquatic
weeds, not web designs.
But with decisiveness and some teeth pulling the site should be much
easier to navigate for myself and others whether they are the general
public or subscribers.

Now go try the CO2 reactor and see what you think since everyone _now_
knows you are cheap hehe.
That's a complement in the plant hobby:-)

If you are real cheap, you can use an old SeaChem trace 500ml bottle in
place of the viewtainer, and use a potato chip foil inner wrapper for a
lighting reflector.
Now that's cheap.

Regards,
Tom Barr