Old 23-01-2005, 12:05 PM

Default garden science log

Hi - I'm moving to a new house with a garden soon and I am interested
in keeping a scientific log of what happens in the garden and how
successful I am in my attempts to grow vegetables and flowering plants.

The house is in the south east of England, near the coast. Its about 10
by 10 meters (30 foot) and south-west facing. It also contains a glass
house.

I'm thinking that it would be useful to track, daily min/max
temperature, first frost/last frost, precipitation, date of seeding,
date of germination and date of picking.

Any other ideas?