Old 23-01-2005, 03:46 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"Pete" wrote in message
Hi

I've recently moved to a more rural location which is very pleasant,
but I do have a problem with moles digging holes all over the garden.

I'm aware that there are sonic mole deterrents, but have no idea if
they work - has anyone any experience of these, or any other (humane)
suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Pete

My mum got rid of them by panting childrens windmills all over the lawn.
Apparently they don't like the vibrations. I have heard that if you drop
mothballs into the tunnels that makes them go too. I think I must be the
only gardener on the planet who likes moles and doesn't have a problem with
molehills.