Old 23-01-2005, 04:50 PM
pied piper

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , pied piper
writes

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , pied piper
writes

there is no worm killer on the market and hasnt been for years as it was
all
banned use of a systemic fungicide acts as a deterrent to casting worms
ask
your local sports ground if they can help if your lawn is a small area
then
a watering can is ok to apply the fungicide

Which fungicide? That's something to note for people wanting to use a
fungicide against fungi - that it may kill your worms too.
--

like i said its a deterrent not a killer doh

OK, I'll rephrase my question - perhaps someone else can answer since
you do not wish to:

Which fungicide? That's something to note for people wanting to use a
fungicide against fungi - that it may also cause a reduction in
beneficial worm action in your soil.

--
Kay

it only acts as a deterent to the casting worm which is of no benefit to
your rootzone