Old 23-01-2005, 10:29 PM

Richard, the newsletter articles are not the same as my post, they are
well supported with ref's.
These are much more review publications.

There is a Public archives section posted on the site and this will be
more user friendly to non subscribers.
The monthly articles will never be part of the public domain, they will
become, at some point, a book.

I want to help folks everywhere including the non subscribers should
they chose not too.
But I chose to give some away while not other things, like the DIY
external DIY CO2 reactor.
I design and make things, so I can give the older versions info away.

The cutting edge and the new, the organized, the supported, the new
areas of research are not public.
Some enjoy that, some don't think it's worth it, some like to see lots
of banners and ads, pop ups, and the like.

I have NO SPONSERS on my site.
I will not have any either. I've had some ask. I said no.

Take a look here, you'll see a sponser's links, ads, spam city.
I do not like it and don't like having to deal with
sponsers(customers), my only customers are those truly interested in
aquatic plants and marine plants, the subscribers.

Over the course of an entire year, the value is very high.
Even if you don't subscribe, you still get utility out of it from the
freebies.

Have you ever had a cup full of thawed brine and thought it was your
tea and then taken a big swig?
I ate some Tetra min once in a similar case.......not a large can
though:-)
Honestly, the Tetra min tasted better than the brine.
Not sure the fish would agree.

Regards,
Tom Barr