Old 24-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:12:49 GMT, Angela Dougherty
wrote:

This year we tried sheepnose peppers (weird name, but good). They are
meaty and sweet. We live in Seattle and grew them in a greenhouse. We
had no diseases or notable pests and they produced well in an
unremarkable season. I envy those who live in good pepper-growing
climates. This was our first attempt at peppers and we'll be at it
again this year!

I've become such a pepper geek, I just love trying new peppers!
I've looked at the sheepnose peppers before, but I've never tried
them. I'll look at them again.

Thanks

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"