Old 24-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Gregor

USENET READER wrote:

What - when I ask one of your [expletive deleted] friends to back up his claim that
his cousin found a wrench in his car door, you claim that I am trolling?
What the [expletive deleted] are you talking about? Cars are built with air tools,
not hand tools - so how the **** would a hand tool get stuck in a car door?

Sabotage, perhaps. I can't show you the wrench, but I certainly
believe my cousin over your filthy mouth.

The whole family had heard him complain for months that there was a
rattle in his new car. He'd taken it back to the dealer for the third
time when they told him they'd found a wrench in rear driver's side
door. His next step would have been turning it back in under the
lemon law. Whether the dealer made up the story, I can't tell you.
But he never had another problem with that car before he traded it in,
for another Ford.

Gregor

You sir are a ****ing moron!