Old 24-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Amber Ormerod

"Spider" wrote in message
Hi Amber,

I don't have a wormery - hubby won't consider one :~((.
However, having read your post, I'm wondering if a hot-water tank lagging
jacket would solve the problem. You may have to modify it, but if you're
lucky the hole for the plumbing might be in the right place for the

wormery
tap.

One downside may the the price ... another downside might be dodgy

chemical
makeup which may harm your worms. Perhaps another ugler could answer

these
points.

I was concerned that without the plastic on the outside the lagging is like
that stuff you use in lofts and so bad for you (fiberglass?)

I also believe that you need to make sure things aren't too snug as they
need some air.