Old 24-01-2005, 10:57 PM
C G

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

I am starting a DYI home-improvement project and I notice
that few power or hand tools are made in the USA. Even
most of the Craftsman brand tools are made in the USA.
Some are made in Taiwan (a democracy I have no problem
doing business with) and Red China (perhaps I should call
them Fascist China, a country where the factories are owned
by the state and staffed with slave labor).

Are you stuck in the '80s? Most Chinese companies have been
privatized.

And who owns these private companies? Mostly it is
well-connected members of the ChiCom party - so for all
intents and purposes, it is still owned by those who run the
government.

Still stuck in the '80s. The ownership has been changing for
quite a while now, but I would not have expected you to be
informed enough to know this.

No actually - your head is up your ass. Can you tell me who
owns the private companies if not the party elite? They just
privatized these factories and now they split the profits not
with the workers, but with their American investors. So you
tell me how while it has changed in shape, the end result isn't
really different?

Seems it's your head up your own ass. China's got a thriving
stock market and ownership is shifting to individuals. I
wouldn't have expected you to know this, it bursts your bubble
of ignorance.

Bullshit - you can say that there is a stockmarket and that is
supposed to mean that your average rank and file Chinese citizen
can own stock? that is such bullshit - that whole thing is set up
to attract foreign investment capital and to also make it easier
to reward the party bigwigs. Their system is more fascist than
free-market capitalism. They could still take it all back and
leave their overseas investors hanging - what you gonna do when
they do that? Sue them?

You've just proven you do not know what the hell you are talking
about. The average citizen DOES OWN STOCK. Give up, you
obviously are clueless about this subject.

The average citizen in China doesn't own stock. Do you know what
the per capita or average income level is in China? There are like
1.5 billion people over there. Can you show a cite where you an
prove that the average chinese citizen owns stock??

You don't know what the **** you are talking about, why don't you
just shut up idiot. I know many average chinese citizens. They own
stock. The ability of the average Chinese person to live cheap and
save would put most Americans to shame.

You know these citizens from where? You go over to China?

I know them from China, twit. You're an idiot who writes before
reading. I did go over to China, more times than I can remember. I
lived there for several years. I have friends from many different
income levels and from many different places including cities and the
country side. You obviously know nothing about China other than a few
things you read in the paper. As you've now shown, even your reading
skills are limited. I'm done talking to you. Go troll somehwere else.

You went over to China more times than you can remember? Where did you
lve in China? If the Red Chinese let you over there, they didn't let
you run all over the country and see all the poverty and the people who
had no democratic freedom.

Keep going, you're showing more of your ignorance.

If they can buy stocks, they can only buy
the stocks the commie *******s want them to buy.

Sure, whatever you say.

You make Red China sound like a bastion of freedom, democracy and
capitalism. Maybe you should talk to some Tibetans - they just love the
Red Chinese. Maybe you should just go the **** back there and live - r
starve. I don't care - either way you are a ****ing moron who can't
make a logical argument and can't cite any facts to back up your claim.

I've backed up my claims, I have personal knowledge of the subject. You
only have a few distorted newspaper articles and an obvious predjudice
that has prevented you from learning much about what has happened in
China over the last 20 years. Get your head out of the paper. Go
experience life and then report back in a few years. Ni bu zhe dao
Zhonggua. Ni tai ben. Ni zui zui ben. Zaijian shagua. And no, I did
not need any help to write that. Go figure it out troll.