Old 24-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Treedweller

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:46:17 -0600, "GoatDaddy"
wrote:

I am looking for some hedges that would be fast growing to provide some
privacy. I have about 400 feet that need to be planted and I would like
some suggestion on what type I should get either hedges or anything that
would provide at least 6 feet tall . I live in a rural area and want to
use them to block off a homestead that is a few acres away.

Louis

A couple of other ideas:
Arizona cypress gives nice color contrast, though not strictly a
hedge.
Wax myrtle is recommended for our area, but I'm not sure how fast it
grows . . .
check out www.treefolks.org for more small tree/big bush ideas.