Old 25-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Red

I am not sure you got an answer to your question, unless it is that it
degenerated to the use of BT on Mt. Laurel. To make a response it would be
helpful to know it the site is in an area which is in full sun, assumed,
access to water for a period of time, assumed, do you have any dirt or is it
just rock?
There is nothing that will be fast growing and long lasting, except
Lugustrum, which I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Might be MT. Laurel and
Youpan or maybe some Pryocantha? Will it grow on a fence or be self
sustaining? If the "homestead" is a few acres away, does that mean "they"
are Mexican or Black?
"GoatDaddy" wrote in message
I am looking for some hedges that would be fast growing to provide some
privacy. I have about 400 feet that need to be planted and I would like
some suggestion on what type I should get either hedges or anything that
would provide at least 6 feet tall . I live in a rural area and want to
use them to block off a homestead that is a few acres away.

Louis