Old 25-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Richard Sexton

In article ,
Dan White wrote:
"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

Anybody got any smartmedia cards they don't use any more? "small" ones
like 16/32/64 megs? I object to paying $90 for one at the store and if
I order a cheap one from the US it'll still cost me $5 when the smoke's
cleared. Anybody want to donate one to the cause?

or to be more blunt, you bribe me with memory cards and
I'll shoot every cool fish I see. And will takes requests :-)

Hey, you're driving a Mercedes and can't afford a new card? C'mon!!! )

It's a 20 year old Mercedes I got for $1500 in Atlanta 7 years ago
and fixed. It now had half a million miles on it's diesel engine.
Why waste money on cars when there's so many cool Cryptocorynes?

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org