Old 25-01-2005, 01:37 PM

Default What variety of grape is this?

I would like to plant 3-5 grape vines for fresh eating. 20 to 25 years
ago, my grandparents had Concorde grapes, and one plant that was
different. It had a small (1/2 the size of Concorde) greenish-white
grape with small dots on it. I'm not sure if the dots were part of the
plant, scars, or what. Anyway, these grapes were quite pungent, with a
very sweet and spicy taste. They were also seedless.

If you have any idea what variety this grape might have been, or even
an educated guess, I would appreciate it if you would email me.
) Or, if you have any other ideas for a fresh
eating table grape variety. We live in SW Ohio, with alkaline heavy
clay soil. Our USDA plant hardiness zone is right between 5B and 6A.

Thanks,
Dan