Old 25-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Gramma

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
news:1106649932.225ccaab731b22d649df41aa18bf587b@t eranews...
"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in
:

Gramma schreef
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question but
there are surely some botanists who have thoughts on this.

snip

There at least used to be a certificate program in botanical
illustration offered by the Smithsonian Institute. Don't think that
you are too old for it, Gesina (Nikki) Threlkeld was about 70 when
she got her certificate.

The Smithsonian would be a bit far for me as I am in Oz
but there are sure to be similar courses here.

Age would not stop me doing something like that, but unfortunately
my pension could !

Not surprisingly, as this is a new direction for me, I have not heard of the
lady you mentioned.
I will do a Google search and see if I can find any of her work

Thank you for your reply

Gramma