Old 25-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Richard Sexton

In article , Happy'Cam'per wrote:
Nah Richard its still down, that big bad pig is just an old Hawg now!!!
Are you the Richard Sexton that wrote an article about Crypt Taxonomy in an
issue of TFH not so long ago? I read that article and it was pretty good!

Oh great and noboy'd repsonding to enquiies about at. Allas poor decwrl.

That was indeed my articled. The table printed there is wrong, they
left out the colum that said "this name is a synonym". I need to put
that data online myself. SOmetime this year in my copious spare
time.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org