Old 26-01-2005, 08:07 AM
DH

Best guess would be rain water ran under the liner and lifted it then the
rain stops and the water under the liner is absorbed into the ground before
you saw it floating up. This will cause the pond to lose (over flow) an
equal amount of water to what was under the liner. You should find look for
areas where run off and/or overflow can get under the liner.
Dave

-/-

Try to beat the DragonKoi at Poker Champs...
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/poker...code=DRAGONKOI

For more information on Poker Champs go he
http://www.pokerchamps.com/
Remember to enter referer code DRAGONKOI when you join!