Old 27-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Dan White

"spiral_72" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, for anyone still following this post:

The tank is finished for the most part..... I am kinda stuck on a plug
or lid for the top. I bought a 1-1/2 inch pipe plug to use but I am
having a difficult time finding a tap big enough for it...... I guess I
could order one, but that's about $30 for something I'll never use
again.

Construction is going very good...... As soon as I can decide what to
do about the plug/lid I'll weld the top on it and try out "da bomb"

Oh, 4 pounds of dry ice keeps only 2 days inside an Igloo cooler inside
your freezer.

So what altitude do you calculate your rocket will achieve after the plug
strips from the pressure? You'll have to subtract the energy loss due to
the cylinder ripping through your wall first, though.

dwhite --- still following this post!