Old 27-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Ante Busko

Thanks to everyone who replied. Glad to know I don't have to drive far far
away.

From: Ante Busko

Hello all,
Been looking online and haven't been able to locate any local clubs in
Orange County, preferably close by Huntington Beach, CA. Found some in
Gardena and etc, but wanted to know if there was something CLOSER then that
for me. Any input or sites to locate such clubs greatly appreciated. Check
our website, and couldn't find anything there either. Thanks, Ante
Huntington Beach,CA

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/
-- --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++