Old 27-01-2005, 10:58 AM
rtk

Happy'Cam'per wrote:
Greetings Porgers

I figured that some of you would be experiencing pond withdrawal symptoms
due to your Winter so i thought I would post some pics to tide you over till
Springtime..

If you are interested in taking a squizz at some pics of my "all things
aquatic" addiction please follow the link:
http://www.rse.co.za/Fishplants.htm (Pond shots included, there are a couple
of large images so it might take a little while to all load up. Thanks and
may you all have a good day

Kind Regards
Cameron James
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,

Lovely pics! Beautiful tanks. Lovely partner. Your pond design looks
original to me, a satisfying combination of formal and natural, really
nice. Although I have a sal****er tank as well as others, I think there
still is nothing as beautiful as a planted tank.

Especially this morning, before 6 a.m., temperature 5.2, wind chill -2,
dew point -2.2 !, it is comforting to see your beautiful sunny pond.

Ruth Kazez