Old 27-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Iker Dobarro

Default Introducing me and questions

Hello to all:

I´m a Spanish predoc student. It´s first time I use a group and I have
little idea about how it works but I hope me not to have important
problems with it.

I´m working in my thesis about the effects of grazing in vegetation
communities. I´m interested in how cattle modify vegetation
communities and which functional traits are involved in the process in
the Mediterranean System.

I'm preparing a study in how different R/FR ratios influence
germination of several species. I have a lot of problems to find
information about how modify those ratios- filters, light sources,
....- and the proper methods to use. If somebody knows something about
that, I would like him/her to say it to me.

Thanks to all