Old 28-01-2005, 12:46 AM
William Valavanis

Many of my bonsai are frozen solid too. Some of the pots look like ice
cubes. Don't worry about them. If they are in a dark area with out wind
(very little air circulation) they should be fine. I watered all my
bonsai a few weeks ago when the temperatures were in the 60'sF. Last
night we had 10 below Zero. So far over 68 inches of snow (and behind
last year's snowfall). My bonsai are in poly houses and in a garage
where the temperatures are approximately 27F. Three of the poly houses
are not heated and the temperature goes well below that.

If your bonsai are healthy and winter hardy they should leaf out in
spring. If not they may be permanently dormant...

Bill

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++