Old 28-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Pauline Muth

BY all means leave them. I am also in Zone 4 and my hardy trees are frozen
for the winter. They are protected on all sides and top from the wind and
snow load and
critters. Otherwise they will be fine until spring. My set up lets melted
snow and rain
into the area with good drainage in case of warm up. You do not want to
warm them
up...you could start a bud out!!
Keep growing
Pauline F Muth Zone 4 West Charlton NY USA
www.pfmbonsai.com