Old 28-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Pauline Muth

Some of my students in Zone 5 get them through the winter in coolers in
their unheated garages.
That can work for Zone 4 most years. It did for me in my early days of
bonsai but I never tried it in
the coldest of years...those that stay below -20 for a week or two or more.
Do you have an unheated basement?
Pauline F Muth Zone 4 West Charlton NY USA
www.pfmbonsai.com