Old 28-01-2005, 02:57 AM
Warren

Robert Chambers wrote:
Look very much like Hyacinth. Nice to have a surprise garden in a new
house!

Not always.

The house I bought a few years back had a mature landscape. Lots of
really great stuff.

But when things started sprouting, I never knew if I was looking at
weeds, or something that was supposed to be there. I ended up leaving
some weeds take over a couple of spots before I knew what they were.
Likewise, I'm sure, but will never know, that I weeded-out some stuff
that should have stayed.

Even so, I'm still glad for my mature landscape. Had I started from
scratch with a new house, I'm sure that I wouldn't have come up with
such a fascinating, and varied landscape.

Anyway, I'm thinking they look like hyacinths. The warm weather of the
past two weeks has got mine sprouting, too.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Compare the newest tax preparation software apps:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/taxes/index.html