Old 28-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Richard Tanzer

I like your pond, but I miss my fish.

My pond froze over about 5 weeks ago and I haven't seen them since.
Actually I have a bubbler and a heater that keeps a hole open, but I
can't see inside. The pond is covered with about 6 in to 1 ft of ice and
about another foot of snow over that, so it's too dark to see.

I a few weeks the ice will start to thin out and melt. I have no reason
to think that the koi and goldfish are having troubles, but I'll feel
better when I see them swim.

Rich

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in :

Greetings Porgers

I figured that some of you would be experiencing pond withdrawal
symptoms due to your Winter so i thought I would post some pics to
tide you over till Springtime..

If you are interested in taking a squizz at some pics of my "all
things aquatic" addiction please follow the link:
http://www.rse.co.za/Fishplants.htm (Pond shots included, there are a
couple of large images so it might take a little while to all load up.
Thanks and may you all have a good day

Kind Regards
Cameron James
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,