Old 28-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Papa Red

Default Is the Pothos plant okay for freshwater aquariums?{Ozdude]

I know that I have had many Pothos plants that were just stuck in
different glass or ceramic containers filled with water sitting outside,
and every now and then I would carefully pour the liquid into a large
container [3ft. across, 2=BDft. deep] that also has some water in it,
and then I let everything settle, and when it has, I collect the
mosquito larva to feed to my aquatic creatures.
But as of late I have been wondering if in my method of doing that,
could I perhaps somehow introduce something negative into my fishes'
environment,...What do you think,...Have I just been lucky so far?
Pax Vobiscum,...~Dean.