Old 28-01-2005, 04:20 PM
jay jay jay jay is offline
Registered User

Location: south west france
Default hollyhock seeds

I've just been reading Paul's posting on cottage gardens, which reminded me of my failed attempts last year to raise any hollyhock plants from seeds which I scattered around the garden in February. I want to try again this year and have loads of seeds I collected last autumn. So I'm happy to try different methods. I seem to remember reading somewhere that January is a good time to sew outside, but right now our ground is frozen, so that's not possible. Any suggestions most welcome.

jay jay