Old 28-01-2005, 03:30 PM

Default [IBC] Japanese Beetles

In a message dated 1/28/05 12:02:13 AM, Jim Lewis writes:
And you DO have a few that we do NOT have -- like Japanese beetles.

Really? Why are there no Japanese beetles in Florida? I thought they were all
over.
Actually, here in Zone 5, my exotic orchids and bonsai have very few natural
enemies. I do spray occasionally, and I have No-Pest strips in the plant room
all winter. Brown scales are the only serious insect that turns up
periodically. Of course we do get adelgids on conifers that need spraying more
frequently.
Iris
I am not fat. I need repotting.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++