Old 29-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Warren

Kathryn Burlingham wrote:
Warren wrote:
Anyway, I'm thinking they look like hyacinths. The warm weather of
the past two weeks has got mine sprouting, too.

Grape hyacinth is a weed in many parts of Portland. Unless you like
it, then whee!

Grape hyacinth isn't hyacinth. It's muscari.

Muscari started sprouting in October/November. What's in the picture
isn't muscari.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Compare the newest tax preparation software apps:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/taxes/index.html