Old 28-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Bob Clark

I'm in Spokane and use raised beds. Built them from 2x12's and put a 2x2 in
eaxh corner to screw into then had a load of dirt brought in to fill the
beds. They have worked great, last year I added PVC hoops to them and made
mini-hothouses and was able to plant some of my veggies in early march and
start with a first harvest by mid April.

"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi my name is Ed and im new to this group.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and have a small yard. I want to put in
a couple of Raised garden beds. I would appreciate any advice on
growing vegetables in raised gardens and any ideas on plans for raised
gardens.