Old 29-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Theo

Never water a tree when the temp autside is near freezing ( but you
did not realize )..
if your trees are taken by ice do not thaw them it only kills them !

leave them until untaw by tehmselves , and never take them inside the
house with warmer temperatures

Mike Waterhouse wrote:

Thanks Pauline. I had been going with the same setup as you for the past
fifteen years and it worked fine until last year when I was attacked by rodents
that wiped out all my tridents and hornbeams and many of my Japanese Maples.
Thanks.

Mike Waterhouse
Litchfield, Maine
Zone 4b

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :