Old 29-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Richard Brooks

JennyC wrote:
"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
JennyC wrote:
"Sacha" wrote

snip

[massive snippage of the best bits]

Victor Meldrew mode on
Don't get me started! The government has insisted that everything
goes to direct (electronic) payment in all forms so no utility bills
and the rest. The banks still work in the old ways of the paper
chain when an account is set up. Try setting an account up for your
old mother! Victor Meldrew mode off /
Richard.

It's all probably a cunning plan by the government to keep as many
bank workers as possible in employ :~))
Jenny

Y'know, I think you're right! Moreover, I think these are the very people
that, when the news items about school children and students leaving their
various residences of education, we were told who were the ones who could
not read or write, we were shocked at first then forgot that these people
must surface somewhere in society some years in the future.

Damn you brain, for forgetting!

Richard.