Old 30-01-2005, 01:16 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

If the wounds didn't go deep, didn't get infected, and appear white at this
time. The scales will grow back. The best thing you can do is make sure
they're always in good quality water, they'll do the rest. ) ~ jan

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:18:58 -0500, Gary wrote:

I was given a large ( almost 24 inches) Koi. It had lost numerous scales
on either side. I believe the cause was trauma rather than a disease
process (there are 2 long lesions of 3 rows wide of scale loss) . I have
had the fish for over a month and it is doing just fine. My question is.
Will these missing scales grow back? Is there anything that I could do
to help the problem? Thanks

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~