Old 30-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Marty Haber

Start with a sterilized soil base, i.e. Perlite. If you have the time, you
could use builder's sand (coarse), but you'll need to sterilize it in your
oven. Once your seeds start to grow and you want to transplant them, Use a
pencil to ease the roots out. Don't just pull them out. Try not to touch
the stems. If you must touch the seedlings, hold them by the leaves.